-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, January 03, 2009

woo. Woke up at 2pm today. Reads my xiaoshuos until it's time to go meet my "worm in my stomach" xD hahah. Then lalalalalalala...

We went my dear ex-partner's open house! Lol. The place so full of people. And I finally see my eyecandy after so long!! :D haha. But me and worm both have early curfews so we left after half an hour :P Everybody was like, huh? You just come for a while? And we were like, we come for fun only xD

Then we went back to hub to lalalalala. Then go home liao.
Haix. I'm sick of my early curfews :(
Have work again tomorrow!

*****
Me: You are like a worm in my stomach!
Me: But I'm still fat :(
Me: Hey worm
Me: You're not doing your job!
Worm: Worm's on a diet
Worm: Cannot eat too much food.
*****

No comments: