-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

hohoho. Got lots of stuff to say.
First and foremost.
MY PHONE GOT STOLEN.
Hahaha. Not drop or misplace it hor. I put my phone in my backpack's side pocket. Then when I reached NTUC I realised that it's gone "/ haha. After confirming that it was stolen (my mum called my phone and the phone is switched off), I went to buy i-weekly! xD haha. random me. So ya. I lost all my contacts T.T and the precious smses I kept for so long :( haha. I was actually quite amused that my phone got stolen. The person who stole my phone must be feeling 'cheated' cause my screen got a huge crack on it and my phone gets hanged every now and then x) anw I got a replacement sim card le, so do sms me your phone number pleaseeeee.

Went to the market some days ago and this auntie was chatting with my mum. She was saying that at IMM there was this kid who got lost and so they locked up the place. They finally found the kid in the toilet. The boy's hair was shaved off and he was changed into girl's clothing D: everybody who heard this got goosebumps but I was quite calm. Cause there are too many instances of people who are psycho (such as the guy who dressed up as santa claus and shot 8 people at a christmas party) in this world that I've pretty much accepted the fact that there are psychos around :/

Came upon these 3 words recently and they brought back lotsa memories: 你走开!
xDxDxD

Preparing gifts and letters for our last meeting as a cohort! I D.I.Y. one okayy. ^^

No comments: