-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, January 31, 2009

helllloooo. Havent posted in ages.
Went to my third aunt's house on chu yi. The food there is godlike~ They are not just food, but delicacies made without consideration of the ingredients costs. Hanged around there, watching tv, eatin as many snacks as possible. wasn't very active cause not many relatives came tt day.

Chu er- was kicked out of the house by my dad cause he says dun brood at home for new year ==|| so I tag along with my eldest sis and her husband. and we went to third aunt's hse again. today got more people. ate awesome food again. Then played blackjack with my cousin Mark's friends. Only played a bit cause I've been having bad luck D: and I reached the conclusion that year 2009 is a bad year for moi. then we met up with my second sis and we go over to the gambling den of my eldest sis's friend. they've already started playing and the bets were like $700++ PER game o.O everyone has this STACK of $50 notes in their hand. in the end we opened up a kiddy corner xD haha. the bets were $2min and $10 max. but keep having people who wants to have no limit de. and he/she was playing $50 per bet??? they taught a different game. and i keep getting blackjack cards which are of no use in the game. == but when we switch to blackjack, i also keep losing ==||| crapp.

chu san- went to my youngest aunt's house. I had to go down to the swimming pool cause my niece is swimming. yes, my 5months old niece x) haha. gotta be in the water for her safety. she very cute! just kicking ard with float. and amazingly she's not afraid to be in the water. then we played blackjack with our relatives. hoho. i won over $20 xD cause my third aunt's the banker, and she also says that new year the banker lose then fun mah. ^^

today- received the posting sms. wasn't surprised to get into my first choice cause I have no difficulty in making the cut-off. fyi, it's nanyang poly, hospitality and resort management. shared the news with my partner and he also told me he got into VJ. IM SO PROUD OF HIM! had our first 4/5 class gathering at east coast today. and we call the 2 diff groups of ppl at 2 diff pits 4/5A and 4/5B x) hee. I was at 4/5B! hahahaa. it was damn windy. and we were there until ard 10. upload the photos next time. luckily I have my sis to fetch me else have to walk damn far sia. cause out pits are all the way at end (65 and 66).

got new show 协奏曲 by eddie peng!! but couldn't get the 'feel' to watch it leh. missing spastic and fun shows with shuai-ges such as The X-Family and KO ONE.

cheer up wormie! It's the attitude that matters. Look at it positively and you will still have a great JC life. moreover you will always have me close by! (literally) :)

No comments: