-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, January 04, 2009

post a few belated pictures:My pretty cup of mocha made my meee
my absolute fave character! The dust from Tototo. Yep, it IS called dust.
ate at n.y.d.c. for the first time today!! Godlike dish. It's called "The Prawn that got Creamed" I didn't name that - it IS called that.


Ate with my eldest sis for dinner. Then while waiting for Kor, she says we might as well go do something. Then she say go do the fish spa at the Flyer. So we walked all the way from suntec city to the Flyer! I first time go to the flyer there. but duh, of course didn't go have a ride la. I tried the fish spa. I just couldn't help laughing. Cause the fishes were so enthu and ticklish! They just zoom in and stick to your skin and start nipping. I couldn't tahan the pond with the biggest fishes. I dipped my leg in for 3 seconds only :P I'm scared of big live fishes :( Picture below is the 'medium' fish that I could bear with.Haha. Then we have a foot massage and shoulder massage. Wah the person pro seh. She could tell that I have a weak constitution, anaemic,etc. I was like :O hahaha. The left side is like 3 times more sensitive than my right manszsxs. For the shoulder massage I gotta sit up for the arm massage part, cause she says anaemic people cannot do the arm massage lying down else will faint o.O

Feeling sleepy now~ still got work tommorow siaz.

No comments: