-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

失恋这种事是要适可而止的你越在乎越会一发不可收拾。

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HENG HENG! (my JRT)

Ohoh. I forgot to mention this. The day my phone got stolen I go home read my i-weekly. Then under the horoscope for the zodiac monkey, for the dos and don'ts, the very first point was: Be careful of thieves stealing ==||| hahaa.

Got my new specs today! Gotta adjust to the different degree though, eyes tired seh. :S

Watching clips of KO One, The X-Family and They Kiss Again again! Omg I was laughing like hell. Shall post some classic funny parts.



浪漫!~

pearl milk tea!

the very shuai guilong~
--
金宝三:斩情丝,斩妒嫉,斩邪淫,斩贪念,斩急噪,斩口舌,斩小器,斩小心,最后一斩不知道!九斩合一!屁人,屁人,请赐给我神奇的力量!
--
大东:再过几天后,是安琪MC来的五周年纪念日!
--
大辣:你难道就是皮卡丘的弟弟“皮在痒”?
xDxDxD

No comments: