-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, January 17, 2009

okay. this post is uber belated.
I would miss Anderson alottttttttt D:
maybe it's because of the 'fresh' feel after renovation, maybe it's because of the nice principal, maybe it's because of the different and unique teachers, maybe it's because of the school's good reputation, maybe it's because of the true blue friends I have made over the four years.
But I would say proudly and loudly that I'm an Andersonian - a feeling that I don't have for my primary school.

I was saying that I would even miss mrs poh xD haha. just got this feeling on the day we get our results. and I must say I like our friendly principal a lot. She just gives off this very 亲切vibe and looks so young at the same time :P

of course I must mention ms mok. I can imagine many students were deeply influenced by her :D haha. I really tried very hard for her subject during 'O' levels. But chemistry was my worst subject on my results slip D: my results slip looks like I abandon her subject or sth. I REALLY DIDNT!! T.T was damn damn damn sad that I could not get a distinction and not even a B. argh. but at the very very very least I didnt throw her face and fail (which Ive been doing for YEARS. ALL F9s) phew.

really need to thanks my dear partner for 2 years! :D he kind of saved my life xD haha. everytime I'm slacking and suddenly he will sms "what are you doing?". Then I will feel damn guilty cause he encouraged me so much and I feel like Im letting him down or sth. Then I will unwillingly go mug the subject I'm supposed to mug. And when I was damn depressed over prelims cause I tried so hard for math and felt that I could pass and in the end still got a F9, and also the chem paper that I just could not do despite mugging like hell for it, he told me this real life true inspirational story xD haha. we are not even very 熟 friends actually, but he was very consistent in encouraging me for 'O' levels, even when many friends are concentrating on their own mugging. Really appreciated it :D though I couldnt get an A1 but I still jumped from F9 to A2 liao. so thanks for the A2!

thanks to my eyecandy! haha. just to say thanks for looking shuai xD haha. seeing 赏心悦目ppl around then will feel happier and thus more motivated :P wahaha. actually also for encouraging me too! :D although every now and then when he knows about my crappy results he will give the unbelieving, "how can anyone be so stupid?" look, but I know he meant well :) although I qi dao ban si over his higher chinese grade. arghhhh.

To Wanting! haha. I am so very very proud of her. before 'o' levels we were saying that she confirm can get 11 a1s and get the BRANDS ad. Actually I was worried. Not because I don't believe in her abilities, but because don't want to give her so much stress. And she really did it!!! when her name appeared on the screen and mrs poh announced that she's the national second, I just feel so proud of her. nvm that the news are full of the national first and catholic high--who cares about them? You will always be our godlike Wanting :D

To my clique --- whatever what I want to say I wrote already so--- love ya lots lor.

To class 4-5 too. Although our class is like a gathering of different cliques, I still enjoyed being in our class. Despite getting bad results, you don't get insulted or anything like that. There's this encouraging vibe in the class that says "Don't give up. Let's try together. We can do it." So I didn't give up, I tried and I did it :D I divided my prelim results by 3 and I didn't fail anything!
----------
went to Sentosa the other day with Jacq, Wen, Ivan and WanTing.
photos+details go jacq's blog.
quote Jacq:
Beaches and picnics are fun, but only if you're with good friends. Thanks for the wonderful day out =D

No comments: