-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, January 25, 2009

new dramas alert!
- 心星的泪光 acted by Jerry Yan, Guan Ying and Zeng Kai Xuan is out already. Up to ep 2 lo.
- 终极三国 going to be out soon. It's the 3rd drama of the 终极系列. BUT. THE MAIN CHARACTERS NOT FAHRENHEIT!!! ARGHHHH. I will probably watch selectively when it comes out. The main characters are mostly quite new people who act as pei jiao in other shows like hotshot and the x-family, such as Hu Yu Wei and Xiu. Yalun, Jiro, Calvin they all are only 客串ing. SADDDD. but got Jin Bao San though xD

oh and Danson also got new album. But like very silent like that :X ah well. Fahrenheit's new album selling can le :D muhahahha.

did some last min CNY shopping with Jacq the other day :D many thanks for coming out and pei-ing me at such a short notice :D and in the end buying even more clothes xD hee. ai si ni le <3
(passed by a t-shirt with the words: I'm not evil, I'm just plain naughty)
Shub: Jacq! You should get a tee that says: I'm not naughty, I'm just plain evil~

anw was able to buy clothes cause lucky my youngest aunt came and rewarded me for my 'O' levels results :)

kayy. forgot what I wanted to say. so, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (I refuse to say NIU year ==")

No comments: