-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Friday, May 02, 2008

damn tired. as usual, even if got stuff also cnt blog. :X so ya.
...
O! have sth! haiyo it's like this. cuz I havent finished studying SS ytd so decided to wake up at 3plus to study. but as usual, my subconsious mind will just switch of the alarm and I would go back to sleep. but I got nightmare! :X I dreamt that the HCL paper ends at 430pm and I woke up at 420pm which means I totally missed the paper. The nxt paper is SS and it starts at 430pm until 6plus (dun ask me why, dreams are illogical). but then got another person suddenly appear. apparently he's also late xD
....
I know that's random.
*knocked out*
...
*wakes up again*
shall post some photos.

doodles done by me (1)doodle done by me (2)
doodle done by me (3)
love these 2 cars. damn shuai.
scenic view of Bedok Reservoir Park
hee. two girls attempting to 'fish'

a very deceiving pic of me and huix. xD
Job done.
*knocked out again*


No comments: