-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

[edited]
P.E. was fun.
Mac Breakfast rawks.
Was high for some periods of time.
Was feeling low way down to the bottom at others.

my apologies/thanks:
To mm. no matter that you keep insisting that you are fierce, I still think you are nice! one of the best teachers ard :)
To wen. sry cant pei you have lunch :(

my thanks:
To huix. for comforting me when I need a shoulder :) and for ba wo fang zai xin shang and made the effort to call me to make sure Im fine. i was touched that you cared.
To nadia. for making the effort to come my class just to tell me that you won't be able to accompany me after school. and thus not letting me wait like a idiot for others like last time.
To aneesh, ganesh, chiachiu, nigel, yuxiang. for the many words of encouragement :D, concern, and the restrain in bastarding. xD
To those who smsed me and let me feel that maybe I do matter to some. It may seem like ju shou zhi lao to you all, but it means a lot to me that my friends actually make the effort to know whether I'm dead or alive, to know if I'm alright and do worry about me. :)

to those who are concerned: I did cry, and I took a long bus ride alone, and then Im fine alrd. dun worry. I very strong de :D
to those who don't give a damn: you probably don't even make the effort to know whether I'm dead or alive so probably won't see this anyway. lalala~

No comments: