-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Monday, May 12, 2008

wah. realised that I missed my friends lots when I saw them today o.O hahaa.

today played some blindfold thingy and group 3 won! xD
then got this graphic calc thingy. then I did sth and took a pic of it but I lazy upload now. Shall upload next time ^^

Simply loves Fated to Love You!! this ep Dylan totally rawks. ai si ta le. but anna coming back next ep... and from the preview, cunxi is gonna be a damn bastard to xinyi again..T.T
Rolling Love is starting to warm up! (although at a very slow rate) but wish that the plot can progress faster...
Wish to See You Again ending next week. finally can get the show over and done with. lucky they know to not to drag the script any longer. but dunno what show after tt sia.

No comments: