-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, May 11, 2008

you might as well had dump a bucket of cold water over me.
I mean, fine. Im not on the list for most-sought-out-for-going-out-on-weekends cause of my hse restrictions. and that's perfectly fine. I mean I got used to not being even asked. so that part is fine.
but you don't come and sms asking me whether I had any plans and when I replied, you don't even have the courtesy to say sorry, but I've made other plans. And you just ignored my message? And i've got to find out the next day by reading the blogs of you few, gushing about what a wonderful and fun day it had been for you?

do you know that everytime I read the blog posts of you few about you all going out and having fun and I don't even know about it until i read it, it's like a stab to my heart?

No comments: