-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, May 31, 2008

yo all. sick of seeing the sickly post and so shall push it down by updating :D
so ya. much much better these days alrd. still in the slack mode though. now last minute chionging 2 bio essays before midnight (dateline!) although not compulsory cuz I passed my bio, but still, must keep improving!

sigh. knew abt sth. but kinda helpless about it.
Actually I have this belief, that no matter what is said to a person, no matter how encouraging, how blood-stirring, no matter the speaker is someone who matters alot; as long as the person listening does not change his/her attitude, whatever is being said would not have any lasting impact, or even have any impact at all.
ok. this chunk is random "/

hahaa. just received a phone call. cant say who. (shhh!) but was so amused by it that I changed my pm to "in the centre of happenings with none of it happening to me. sigh. 青春啊青春~" lol. haix. but I must admit IM BORED.

No comments: