-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, May 15, 2008

让我们红尘做伴活得潇潇洒洒

I need to break out of the emo wall that is building around me before it suffocates me.

My battle Plan: Me v.s. EMO
Destroying EMO with Friends'encouragement-happiness-willpower-,etc.
K.O.
wahahahah. lol. sorry for the spastic pictures.
seriously, I will try to be fine de, but thanks anyway dear all, for showing that you care. sry lor, I admit that Im superficial, I need to see/feel that you care, even if you care you don't let me know, then how i know?? xD

to one of my zui ai de ren:
don't worry too much about me. sorry I didnt reply to your sms when you ask me to SMILE,etc. I was really touched. But I didn't know how to express that, and I also don't want to give some perfunctory answer. so zai zhe li, I want to say that I really really appreciate all the smses you sent me :D and I know that you also may not be feeling v.okay recently. so let's jiayou tgt, k? love ya lots!

If you need someone you're feeling blue
But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone who cares for you
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder

No comments: