-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

translated this from the chinese translation of Koizora's original novel. the chinese one has more 'feel' but I think the current blogskin im using will tend to hav some probs when I type in chi. so ya. here's it:


If I never met you that day.

I think, I would not feel
so hurt,
so miserable,
so sad,
so heartbroken.

But, If I never met you.
I also would not know
such happy,
such gentle,
such loving,
such warm,
such blissful feelings...

The tearing me,
today, is still gazing at the sky.

Gazing at the sky.

No comments: