-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here are the translations of the song Heavenly Days by Yui Aragaki I found from the net for fellow lovers of this song ^^ scroll down for the chinese translation.

Heavenly Days Translation
I turn off the time to wake up before the alarm clock ressounds
I don’t know why but I can already remember you
I wonder if, before I know it, I’ll forget
even the miracle of being able to meet you for one hundred minutes
Will I end up forgetting even that I’ve forgotten?

Heavenly days, in the room in the pocket of my heart
I look for your vanished warmth
Even if there’s no way to feel you ever again, ah
I’m locking up those days that are still a bit warm

Tired of walking, I sat down and was at a loss, if you were with me
We could have talked about something like our unbearable dream’s fate
I couldn’t say it by the ticket barrier, I wanted to say
That I feel “Thank you” are maybe words
much sadder than “goodbye”

Heavenly days, I wonder if I could smile properly
At the scene of our last kiss, I couldn’t even
grasp your shivering hands, not even my tears fell, ah
Now that it’s too late, they overflow when I’m alone

Heavenly days, in the room in the pocket of my heart
I look for your vanished warmth
Even if there’s no way to feel you ever again, ah
Even if I stretch out my hands, you’re not here anymore
I’ll walk on under a new light
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
在闹钟响起前醒来 将时间停止
无论何时想起的 总是关于你的事
与你相遇的这亿万分之一的奇迹 是否在不知不觉中忘却了呢
就连忘却这件事本身 也一定被忘却了吧?

heavenly days 在胸前的口袋中 寻找你离去的余温
尽管不再想念你我愿将那还有些许温暖的时光锁存

摊坐下来 不知该何去何从
两人一起聊聊无法实现的梦想 命运之类
在检票口没能说出心底想说的话
我想 说『谢谢』这句话 多半比『再见』更叫人难过

heavenly days 是否已能真心地笑出来呢?
直到最后的吻 都没有去握你颤抖的手 就连眼泪也没掉
如今变成孤单一人的我 才发现泪已满溢
heavenly days 在胸前的口袋中 寻找你离去的余温
尽管不再想念你 试着伸出手 你也已经不在这里了
我会在新的光芒之下 迈出自己的脚步

No comments: