-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Friday, April 04, 2008

excuses, excuses.
fine. I'M the one at FAULT.

was in a kinda siao mode today. having severe moodswings. with violent being the most common one. I sincerly apologized to those whom I've traumatized as a result of my 'violent' mood. I assure you that I am really not a violent person. :D

it's the npcc and ncc stepping down parade today. basically I ran about holding 3 cameras and helping Eileen and Nadia take photos? haha. actually this day would have been much more enjoyable if my xiaohong havent came and cause an earthquake :x anw. while they having parade got ppl damn rude lor. still continue playing basketball there. quote sth which nadia said, "How would they feel if they were playing a basketball match an ad the uniform groups are at the side shouting commands?". zzz. so unconcientious.

liked the last part of the npcc parade: after the command 14, 1, 2, the sec4 batch marched forward counting 14 steps then throw their beret into the air. then they ran. was wondering why when I realised that they had some sort of tradition or sth whereby they stepped on each others shoes even seniors. lol.

also liked the last part of the ncc parade: the part where they stomp their feet and chant that ncc thingy. hee. got record. but some bai mu guy go walk past. argh. then they also throw their berets. after that they unrolled their sleeves. lol.

Polaroid photos are so cool! soemhow has a 'feel' to it that normal printed photos don't have. haha.

No comments: