-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Monday, April 28, 2008

watching The Crucible during english. interesting show. just read about it on the net so I won't miss much even if I have oral tmr. :D
They Kiss Again ended... shall miss zhishu and xiangqin :(
looking forward to Jiro and Danson in Rolling Love :)
Fated to Love You nice as usual. though I think next ep will have some funny but/and sad moments. Lol. Got Dylan!
Just randomly watched a section of the most recent ep of Wish To See You Again (I watched Part 1 of Episode 1 long ago and ceased to continue). It actually looks to have some interesting parts cause finally the plot's heating up. Shall add it as one of my "to watch" list for next week.

hee. shall get my new specs on sat! :DD

No comments: