-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, April 12, 2008

oops. realize that my blog is kinda dead. have been updating my other blog regularly then too sian to update this one. :X

so ytd was the 2.4 run. eee. i really dont like running long dist (cuz Im just horrible at it). but at least it's over~~ yay. thanks to my dear friends who cheered me on!! although my timing is still quite crap but at least I passed better :D

stoning until it's time to prepare for choir concert~

No comments: