-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, July 09, 2009

went for my weekly swim today. Was halfway through my target of 20 laps (dunno how you count 1 lap. Go and back I count as 2 xD) and IT STARTED RAINING. AND thundering == so no choice but got out and changed and washed up. THEN the moment I stepped out of the changing room it's all bright and sunny ._. 耍我咯!!!

anyway, was feeling pretty down because &%$&^!&%^#@@.
Got back results for POM and Microeconomics. For POM all 5 of us in the same group all get 21 marks and it was so lol and we took picture to commemorate xD hee. For Microeconomics got the only A in my class! Muahuahauaha. haha. It was an exact A though, half a mark less and it would be a different grade lor.

went to lib after swimming and chiong out my ICA2 speech. Managed to complete most of it left the conclusion. I so 临时抱佛脚 sia. my presentation is TOMORROW and it's a 5-6min speech lah.
As promised, TAKUYA KIMURA.

gorgeous.

No comments: