-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Monday, July 13, 2009

went for an impromptu lunch with nadia last friday at suki sushi
always happy whenever you chaps ask me out, even if it's just a meeting of a couple of hours.

woohoo now Mr Brain last episode!!! Haven't got around to watching it yet. Love the show + Takuya Kimura!

Roseate Love by Tender Huang and Liang Wen Yin also out lo. Tender Huang is shuai as ever, but the female character is seriously irritating == I must say the innocent+passionate+rash type of character tend to piss me off. ARGH. but I think the character will be more likeable after a few more episodes, cause her crush/idol/ambiguous friend is going to DIE. muhuahauahua.

福气又安康 is so funny la. Their 编剧very creative sia. Normally those bed scenes whereby the female char (Fu An) got drunk and she woke up screaming and wearing the guy's (Da Feng) clothes, end with them very awkward and stuff like that. this show different!
Another guy who saw Fu An running out of the room: Da Feng, what did you do to Fu An?
Da Feng: Trust me, I confirm not the one being overboard yesterday night.
And he turned around and his back is full of scratches!!! xD

Listened to F ONE by Fan Wei Qi. .... Mostly not my genre of music leh, sadded. Preferred Our Anniversary that album more :/

oh and my speech ICA2 was retarded. cause I changed the order of my speech and I forgot to change the order of my ppt slides *pulls hair out* ARGH. so ended in a not-as-expected-smoothness :'(

Replies to tags:
PAISEH LA. always forgot what is 1 lap :P
Awww. Miss you peeps too :D:D:D cya soon and take care :)

No comments: