-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Watching Pride, an old show by Takuya Kimura. And I'm so re-in-love with him now~ couldn't help but keep taking screenshots of him xD shall post them next time.

the past 2 days havent been humane; worked for hours straight, alone, starved, and have to stand most of the time, and I have to run between the gelato stall and the coffee corner ==
anyway, some of you may know, the part linking my thumb to wrist, where the nerve is, got hit by a metal weight some days ago (my whole arm went numb), and it havent totally recovered, and today my entire wrist is almost crippled from continuous scooping of the gelato that has hardened T.T so now I'M IN PAIN. it's not that I'm some 温室里的小花that cannot tahan hardship, but I'm in so much pain that I believe I have the right to complain abit.

anyway, congrats to my dear friends who have completed their midyears/block tests/common tests! next is goodluck for ur results :D Me don't have exams yet, now is projects period. and I have my informative speech ICA2 that have to be 5 min long this thursday and I havent start to prepare yet :S sianzxsxsx.

No comments: