-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, July 19, 2009

hello~ I posted on facebook that I celebrated my birthday for the longest time in my whole life, and here's why;
16July - celebrated at home at night with cake and faves like crab and prawns :D
17July - met up with nadia in the afternoon and Jacq in the evening and Hueit at night to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
18July - birthday surprise from friends and had fun all the way to 10plus at night xD
so yep, my birthday celeb lasted 3 days!!! :D:D:D

gotta go meet wanting now and do POM report later so shall update my 谢词 and details at night. ciao

No comments: