-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

helloooo. Shall post about my long ago birthday as an attempt to shower some love upon my friends whom I have not seen since them cause they gotta muggggggggg for promos :\

to wanting n wen: I know that you 2 have to rally the people and plan the whole thing, xin ku ni men laa :DDD

to hueit, ivan, wenjia n daph: I don't go out with the 4 of you often but I still love you all and thanks for showing that you love me by coming for the party n giving me presents!

to weiching: for wearing so prettily for my party! and stamping out all the balloons with me :DDD You will always be my 心头肉 even though we still never have much topics to talk about :P

to jacq: omg ur presents a lot la o.O hee. me especially love the pair of dust slippers even though I don't and can't wear slippers in the hse (will get eaten by hengheng) cause u went to such lengths to get sth you know I like :D and as you said, you know I know that you love me and I would say the same to you :DD and about recently, you know that I will always be around.

to wormie: me very gan dong about the collage u know! and don't take it to heart that you can't spend more time with me on my birthdays. 我明白的 :D hahaa. and I can't keep a constant correspondence with you cause of ur mugging. just want to let you know that you are not alone nor are you forgotten. I solemnly swear that I every day got think of you! B-)

typing this post makes me miss you all alot :( especially when you all don't update your blogs often and I don't know what's happening in your lives now.
but still, I will always be behind you all during your jc mugging years! (in the moral support sense, not the haunting sense)
whenever you people feel tired or drained, come find me for recharging! :D

No comments: