-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, February 08, 2009

watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button! Nice show :D cause got BRAD PITT. wahahahahah. me and wenjia agree that he's actually shuai-est at his current age, rather than 20plus in the movie. he is seriously shuai okayyy. can hear gasps of admiration from Jacq once Benjamin Button ages (?) to 30-40years old. I cried quite a number of times during the show sia. The first time when the old woman who taught Benjamin the piano died, the second was during the war whereby the crew battled against the submarine, the third I forgot liao xD liked the movie a lot! can still remember many classic lines even now:

Old Man: Have I told you that I was struck by lightning seven times?
***
Daisy: Will you still love me when my skin is loose and saggy?
Benjamin: Will you still love me when I have acne?
***
Benjamin: She needs a father, not a playmate.

but I drop dead once I reach home though. Was having a massive headache due to shoulder+neck ache that resulted from sitting too near to the movie screen. And the bloody headache continued to now!!! T.T

No comments: