-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

hellooo! I know it's weird that I'm the free-est person around now and yet don't update regularly :x hee. was watching shows after shows and reading books after books so....paiseh ar.

14 Feb 09
Valentine's Day! Met Ivan, WanTing and Jacq at hub. lol. The rest either overslept or attached le, so not joining our singles day out xD hahaa. Met in the morning sia. Sounds weird that we celebrate V-Day by having breakfast tgt?? haha. Gave presents and cards to each other! Jacq's letter was especially sweet :) and I go rofl when I saw the 'letter' Jacq gave Ivan--cause it's more like a note than a letter XD haha. have macs. took neoprints. and we die die hang ard to see wanting's eyecandy. I think her og find us weird :P lol. we saw him and.... said bye :) and Jacq went to get her ear pierced. Me and Ivan was like omgomgomgomgscaryscaryscaryscaryscarylookslikeithurtslookslikeithurtslookslikeithurts~
now left the 3 of us who can hang ard longer so we went J8. Jacq ordered her godlike pineapple rice at Thai Express and I kopped spoonfuls of rice from the both of them cause I'm totally broke. Jacq suggested we go to the playground! While I can't tahan the sun for too long, in contrast, Jacq totally thrive in it. So much so that I was like, "are you a plant or sth?" haha. were taking photos and singing cause there was a rehearsal gg on and ppl are singing. and I think that was the first time I heard both Ivan and Jacq singing?! approaching evening le then we left the place and went in search for WanTing's present. Ivan got 夺命连环call from his mother and so gotta left early. After looking ard and we settled on a red tie:)
p.s. and I kept forgetting my stuffs!!! left my watch and vday bag at the arcade. and went back twice to get them separately == heng they are untouched :DD

15 Feb 09
si WanTing's 17th birthday
met earlier than the time I told WanTing to get a birthday cake for her :) Ate at mos and we sang her a birthday song after she made her wishes xD haha. forgotten the song mah. lol. And I tugged her ear for 17 times and punched her 18 times according to *cough* tradition. Gave her a totally red card! and I was saying it looks like a wedding invitation xD didn't have any plans for the day actually. simply want to enjoy each other's company and talk. walk ard central, and even went to amk library. then *cough cough* someone brought up the subject of getting a third earhole, like, right now. and the verdict was that all those who are seventeen are to get their third earhole TODAY. so me and weiching escaped xD hee. went to hougang at wanting's recommendation! haha. then wanting gotta leave for family stuff and I went back to amk with wen. I took a one hr busride to suntec to my workplace, return some stuffs, and took another one hour bus ride back >.< I almost fainted due to hunger+fatigue manxzszxzsz.

anyway. those who subscribe to youtube users who upload dramas should notice that the users are uploading this drama called Story of Time. I know the setting looks damn ancient. I don't watch the whole show but I watched the clips of the couple that a user cut out. And I must say I'm totally in love with the guy Tender Huang :D:D:D as you can see from the moving line *points at top left corner of the blog* was taking lots and lots and lots of screenshots :)
^his girlfriend broke up with him over a misunderstanding :(

No comments: