-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, February 12, 2009

hallo havent posted in days.

took a trip to NYJC on Jacq's birthday so that she has a familiar face around on her birthday! I actually missed the bus stop by 2 stops and had to walk all the way back == geez. the school damn inside can!! waited at the backgate for Jacq. gave her a totally white card and a totally black present xD then bused to amk hub for dinner at mos. She was obssesing with her dance partner aka Jay Chou lookalike.

**forgot how I spent these days**

then on thur which is NYJC's CCA bazaar, rushed from Jurong to NYJC to accompancy Jacq. So ya, Im in home clothes! then me and Jacq were deciding on my identity in case anyone asked, and settled on me being her elder sister xD hahahaa. but Jacq was introducing me as her girlfriend all around == lol. saw a few andersonians and they were like 'what are you doing here?' haha. finally saw the Jay Chou lookalike guy! and my conclusion was that he looks like the guy who imitates Jay Chou but not Jay Chou himself. x) the cca judo was in the hall too. exciting manszxszxz. they seem to be enjoying getting flipped over or sth. was in the hall for the debrief for JC1 students and desperatly trying to be inconspicuous. and they keep standing up for cheers -.-
anw managed not to get caught or anything. we proceeded to the famed chomp chomp! and it's actually my first time there :) hahaa. the chicken wings were godlike~ *drools* and jacq bought satays and stingray to share :DD

omg~~~~ I spent all my ang pow money + my salary liaooooo!!! All on birthday presents and cards and Valentine's Day presents and cards D: saddd.

looking forward to Black & White and 爱就宅一起!

一句话(genie),心跳(leehom),沉迷(gigi leong) and 属于(fish leong) are nice songs!

No comments: