-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

learning my lesson yesterday, me reached the medical center at 8.15am when the opening time is 8.30am xD haha Im not the only one okayy. Got about 7 people also doing same thing :D
got xray and all that and yay I grew by one cm :)
oh and the last station is the doctor part. I was saying hospitality and resort management and she thought I said hospital management x) loll. she asked me to touch my toes and I did and she was like 'ohh flexible.' rofl.
and heng Im not foreign student or taking nursing courses, else need take blood test :S
pretty anti-climax after all that waiting time ==

ah well. I'm currently all alone at home and shall take advantage of this rare opportunity to blast my music and sing for all I want~

No comments: