-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, February 21, 2009

ROAR. I simply want to create GIF Images of my current idol-eyecandy from videos, and I gotta try about 40plus programs???!!! like WTF? argh. ah well. settled for a program that's free and at least the watermark is at the bottom and pretty faint. I thought it's just a simple matter of downloading the youtube video, convert it from flv to avi, and convert avi to gif. BUT NO. there's this whole list of crappy thingys like codecs, encoders, ffmpeg (wtf is tt??), ffdshow, configurations, limited trial runs, big fat watermarks, blahblahblah. geeezzzz.

anw. Was Ivan's birthday on thursday. gotta lug the various gifts I have for him PLUS a cake which I have no part in buying or sharing == met Jacq at hub and made our way to ajc. collected Nadia on the way. and from afar can see a barbie balloon flying about. after hearing from nadia who gave it to Ivan, I went 'oh-oh' and true enough, some 'oh-oh' things happened xD anw settled for macs to settle the cake. and me did the evil thing again of asking the birthday person to give the first piece of cake to the most important person and so on and so forth as per *cough cough* tradition xD I really didnt make that up!! haha. under common agreement the first piece was given to my zhujie :) then next is the dilemma part. lol. but he was pretty smart in settling the prob. so our huge group of people just talk and talk and talk and talk. and at some point it suddenly became a mugging session??? haha. anw we were commenting that it sooooooo rare that all of us of the clique were there manzxszxz. Ivan mian zi hen da hor? xD loll.

p.s. and I agree that blog posts look boring without photos :( me want a phone with a cameraaaa.
p.s.s. Jacq~ I know his english name is weird == but it's such a big fuss to keep typing as 黄腾浩

crashing hwachong next week!

No comments: