-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, October 04, 2007


yoyo one and all. It's my pleasure to announce that I reformatted my com two nights ago and I'm extremely touched to say that it's working much faster and stopped hang-ing. im soooo gandong~~

anw. there's a song by Jiro in The X-Family, 在水一方. it's adapted from the song by Deng Li Jun. They change to rock version. V.nice!! especially when u know the story in the x family. cause in the show, he's singing it sort of on behalf on his dad to his mum. Then v.funny, cause th whole meaning got changed ard. originally it's sang by a female then now changed to guy. and in the show his dad is marry into his wife's family de. haha.

Jiro zhen shi tai tai tai shuai le!~

argh. running extremely short on cash these few days - AND IT'S THE START OF THE MONTH NIA. and I got a lot of things I want buy. hope that the sale in I.P.zone cn carry on until I've enough money to buy that jacket. must wait for me~ orh. and if anyone got Agent J and Leehom and F.I.R. new album and the song Shakalaka Baby by Kelly Poon, please send me!!!

No comments: