-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, October 06, 2007

whoo. realised tt whenever me and xiaominmin go dan du yue hui, we cn talk for hours and hours. today talk frm morning until evening until my throat and lips totally dried up and I cant talk. -.- time flies~ haha.

yay. I GOT THAT JACKET! wahahaha. although tt cash supposed to pay off my debts. ah well. my dear debtors all v.nice de. hehe. and i got the song shakalaka baby! yay yay. :D

ho hum. quite a bit of confidential stuff so shall not reveal laaaaah~


ai si xiaominmin la! no one gets me like you do :)
-----------------------
Recommended Songs:
愿意不爱你 - 炎亚纶
怕什么 - 蔡依林
Shakalaka Baby - 潘嘉丽
斗琴 (Piano)- 不能说的秘密 电影原声
琴房 (Instrumental)- 不能说的秘密 电影原声

No comments: