-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, October 27, 2007

yay yay. fahrenheit releasing album on January! :D but sooooo long sia...

the show 翻滚吧!蛋炒饭 acted by Jiro and Danson de main female character changed from Selina's sister to Zhuo Wen Xuan lo.

ISWAK 2 also have to wait until ISAWK play finish. sianz. watch ISAWK so many times liao.

wooo. F.I.R. de album v.nice sia. heard them on youtube. so far 月牙湾,三个心愿,需要你的爱,第十行星 are all v.nice! waiting for some kind soul to lend me~ or send me the songs...

ho hum. ytd was one of the worst days in my life. and sadly I went through tt alone with no one I cn talk to. I wn to forget abt it so shall nt post abt it lar! haha.

Btw. Thanks to those who cared. Love ya all!

Don't worry abt me. as usual 死不了. whahahhaha.

But Im sorry. I have to keep things to myself.
Especially you.
Of all of them, I dote on you the most.
and so. I want you to be always happy,
always laughing,
always happy-go-lucky.
I don't want you to be burdened.
K?
And you too, have to be happier too!


* My newest resolution. Haha.*

No comments: