-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, October 25, 2007

haix. feel so aged recently. so 灰心 sia. so shall 隐退江湖. sick and tired.
Im not born with a happy nature, nor brought up in the way to have one.
so basically, Im not a very happy person, nor do I have the ability to always make ppl happy.
everyone emo for a reason. dun just assume the person is emo-ing for no reason. it's hurting. when you are grumbling abt the emo periods, did it occur to you to ask, what is the matter? nt just chuck tt person aside and take it tt she doesnt exist.

it sparked off on that day.
she had been thinking about stuff the past few days.
tt day, alrd in a negative mood,
she went up,
as usual,
as routine,
as it should be,
as it had been for the past year.
only she and he was there.
she was nt there.
I sat behind them.
i waited.
and i waited.
and waited.
for them to include me in the conversation,
to ask me a question,
to say a joke,

to have eye contact,
anything.
as the minutes tick by.
they were still engrossed in their conversation.
without even a glance at me.

like I don't exist.
ouch.
that hurts.
my heart hurts.
I smsed to a friend. the only friend.
"I feel like disappearing frm the world right now...
since no one wld ever care or even notice"
my tears dropped.
I kept my silence.
they continued their conversation.
and still
not even a glance at me.

I walked off.

I have my pride.

No comments: