-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Im supposed to be doing my stack of homework now; obviously i'm not. I AM SO DEAD.
anw. Between this and my last post, quite alot of things happened.

in order:
1. 14 mar wed - 2nd day of March Games. 重点 abt this day is not the games though. as i said, there are some 个人隐私 issues here, so i will just say my reactions/emotions tt day.
firstly, surprised(actually kinda expected it), then kinda hurt (cause SO LATE THEN TELL ME!!! 不讲姐妹情!!!), then go into inquisitorial mode with WanTing out of concern for YOU. anw, after this blank where i 不方便透露 info, we go sengkang lib. FINALLY got my BELOVED 彩云国物语 黑之月宴. omg. im so obssessed with this serial.

2. Sec3 Camp
there are too much details. anw. 3-5 won SECOND! wahahahahahaha. anw, one impt result of the camp is, ME, moi, who is forever asked "Why are you so white?", and remarked upon tt I look like im gg to faint any moment, requested not to pop up suddenly so as not to scare people, called a ghost/vampire, GOT DARK. I LOOK CHAO TAH. T.T !!!!!!!!
anw. felt kinda sweet when wanting smsed me during the duration of the camp tt she missed moi~

3. After Camp
they go toa payoh with the intention of supporting daph. i cant go though. and i slept like dead until night. I missed my bed + eating whatever i want + a proper shower + Hana Kimi so much man. after reading other ppl's blog, realised tt daph audition is postponed. anw. JIAYOUS!! WE YONG YUAN ZHI CHI NI!! <33


爱情本来并不复杂, 来来去去不过三个字,不是我爱你,我恨你,便是算了吧,你好吗,对不起。



就像刺鸟一样
寻找值得让自己投向荆棘
发出一辈子最美妙的声音的人
却找不到 这么一个人
只能一直毫无意义的飞翔着

No comments: