-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Monday, March 12, 2007

I know it's kinda late but I love the InfoComm camp! haha. it's bonding and fun and simple. the candle soccer was creative, albeit tiring (I was like muttering vulgarities halfway through). Thanks to all the seniors for planning this wonderful camp! And the cca tee was nice - thanks to the 2 v.nice ppl ^^ Thanks to Wen's and WanTing's presence!!! We are the 黄金铁三角!!!I also want to thank the ppl tt wen and wanting thanked on their blogs. pls refer there. (paiseh larh. i very 懒惰now)
feel kind of lazy at the moment. so for details of the camp go to Wen's and WanTing's blog. For detailed details go to WanTing's cause she same grp as me. Group TWO!

trivia: On saturday I retured home and I watched from episode 1-10 of the korean drama until 3+AM. haha. i siao de. but it's a very nice show! have a lot of LOL parts.

trivia2: MISSED HANA KIMI ON FRIDAY T.T such an exciting episode. they 泡温泉tgt!!! roar~ nvm. shall watch all the missed parts when i buy the vcd/dvd! Someday~~

No comments: