-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Monday, March 22, 2010

Poor Leeteuk got sick D:
He's seriously overworked.
He does Sukira KTR (Radio DJ), Variety shows whereby he's the assisting MC like Strong Heart and Star King, and Super Junior SuperShow2 Asia tour, and he still exercises at 2am like wtf.
Hope he gets well soon! Super Junior needs their Teukie hyung and leader :)

I've said it before and I shall say it again. It's absolutely LOATHESOME when Youtube deletes the videos I've bookmarked or want to watch ==||| Now downloading my fav shows like EHB and saving it in my HDD for future entertainment just in case they got deleted again and I got nothing to cheer me up. And due to dratted Youtube that keeps deleting videos, I haven't seen Strong Heart for the last few episodes == argh. I want watch my Teukigayo T.T
^EHB is love
Oh and those fans who subbed videos... I really thank them from the bottom of my heart xD

And Oh! My Lady is airing today! Hope to find the subbed videos soon!

And me am counting to my Genting trip on thur!~

No comments: