-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Monday, March 08, 2010

My beloved neighbour Ah Qian had left me for China~
She should be on the plane to Guilin from KL now.
Hope she had a fun time over there and buy stuffs for me when she come back!
muahauhaaa.

anyway went to Compass Point after work on fri. Went to the library there to check out books. I'm currently getting sick of Chinese books and was thinking of finding some english books to read. I mean I can't possibly stick to just one author for the rest of my life right. But it's a very painful process for me to pick up new authors *shrug* anyway was taking out books from the shelves at random to read their blurbs, and can you believe it, two of the books from diff authors at diff places have recommendations from my fav author! :DD lol sorry that was random. My fav author is Tamora Pierce for those who didn't know xD I know weiching knew righttt :DD

bought presents for Daphne's upcoming birthday. Trying to decide between sending it by mail or giving it to her in person at TJC~ and I realised in the buying presents sense 我遇到了瓶颈==||| in the end I gave up being creative and stuck with the nice old cliche stuffs :D

to lili: LOL. do we usually "play" when we are together?? xD ahahah. 节哀顺变;有缘再相见 :D

No comments: