-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ooh la la ooh la la ooh la ooh la hey~
woohoo got my results for the 2nd sem~
Exceeded my expectations xD haha.
Got distinctions for my POA and Stats (my last sem worst subjects xD), A for my Principles of Marketing, Effective Writing Skills, Macroeconomics, and B+ for business software (==|||, but then I had D and Cs for this module before the exam).
woohoo.
So my GPA of 3.9++ helped to pull up my 3.5 from last sem so now my GPA is 3.7++.
Yayyyyy~ Can go Genting in a good mood ^^
oops. haven't pack yet >< and I'm going off in like, 9hours??
Ciao~

No comments: