-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

woo Momo Love ended! love the ending :D but don't find the match for the 3rd bro to be compatible.
ending family shot:
and I have no idea how Hi My Sweetheart is going to end o.O Although the senior's hair seriously is horrible, but feel quite bad for him that he was never really a choice. as in, BaoZhu would choose DaLang over him in a heartbeat.

As for Autumn's concerto, this episode was also more of a transition kind. hope the misunderstandings can clear up soon! cuz GuangXi is being evil at the moment :( oh and TuoYe in the preview so kelian:
MuCheng: You will always be a very important friend.
TuoYe: I realized what I hated the most is to hear this.


ponned today's macro tutorial xD was planning to sleep late then my poly friends called me after their lesson ended and asked me to go kbox with them during the 3hour break (one tutorial postponed) and so met them at kbox plaza at 11am. screamed and shouted and danced~

me and liqian (my 11thfloor neighbour) saw Jason (my fifth-floor neighbour) at the lift and I said hi.
*walked into the lift. I pressed "5" "7" "11"*
*reached 5th floor*
Jason: Bye
Me: Bye
*doors closed*
LiQian: Who is he?
Me: ... my 青梅竹马 xDDD
LiQian: then why the two of you so 冷淡?
Me: Cause we 不熟
LiQian: == 青梅竹马还不熟
Me: Because...
*reached 7th floor*
Me: Bye~~
*doors closed*

LOL. gotta explain to her tmr. ahahaha. technically we ARE 青梅竹马. Our moms know each other and are friends in a sense and both our families have been living in the same block for years, and his bro was classmates with my sis (and liked my sis before xD rofl), and we were in the same pri sch and had walked to and from school together before, but still, yes, we ARE 不熟. lol.

thinking of ponning the whole school day tmr and go the various JCs open house~ but wormie went MIA on me ==|||

No comments: