-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some kind souls cut out parts of SuJu members on Star Golden Bell and subbed them :D They will be blessed~ yay finally sees Donghae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun on variety shows again. and Yesung is so weird that hes hilarious.

one lol part:
Female comedian: Donghae looks like someone I dated
Host: You are making it up again
FC: No. Seriously whenever I see him I'm reminded of my ex-boyfriend
Other guest: No it's not that. It's because you are making your avatar look like Donghae

No comments: