-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Friday, January 29, 2010

went on an impromptu trip to Yishun safra with Serena and Iris for bowling (2 games) and pool (we played billiards in the end) ytd and now my right arm all the way to my shoulder is one massive cramp ==
shall wait for Iris to upload the pics~ The monster, snowwhite and stepmum ^^


yay and I finally bought Jacq's and Ivan's birthday present. now left wanting de. I really don't know what to buy sia~ can I just get you a battery with low batt? :D:D:D AND I'M SO BROKE!!!

No comments: