-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lol. Joe Cheung in Love or Bread is so funny. Cause because of his idea of fun+revenge, shan-mei fell sick. and when she's sick she has no appetite and only would want food made by her mom. then cause she don't dare to see her mom due to some reasons, she hasn't been eating anything. Frank (Joe) feels guilty and actually thought of extorting the lunchbox that is made by her mom from shan-mei's nephew! lol! lol! that's so cool manx.

I started work today! I'm at Weiner Kaffeehaus at Carrefour at Suntec City :) not always working there though. Only on weekends and busy days. I was so lost finding my way ard suntec city in the morning D: and it's a far far way from cityhall mrt T.T shall be adventurous and save my legs the torture by taking a bus that I've never taken before to attempt to alight nearer to my destination!

Oh and I want to express my heartfelt thanks to moi dear zhujie for providing me an excellent alternative to the program Photoshop which I love a lot but alas had no fate with. Now I can fiddle around with the images I've chalked up for so long :D

Thanks to Sarah and Nadia, whose christmas cards with their love had arrived safely at my house!

Thanks to the few people who happen to sms me and mentioned very openly that I'm missed :) really really thank you.

Ohoh. Keep forgetting to say this; although I very rarely tag at others' blogs, rarely reply my tags, but I still like to read the tags at my blog :D so do tag!

--
Reply to tags:
Aliya: aww. I miss you lots too girlfriend D:
Nadia: sigh. not just a while can? a looooong loooooong time never see ya pretty face lo D:

No comments: