-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's official. I MISS MY FRIENDS D:
awwwww. especially my dear ZHU JIE. Got too used to her company during the 9 days in Taiwan, and now I'm having zhu-jie-withdrawal-symptom :( ZHUJIE~~~~
why I don't say I miss sotong leh? BECAUSE SHE KEEP BREAKING MY HEART THE PAST 8 YEARS. you, yes you. Don't give me the huh look. I shall just treat you as a NORMAL friend, an ACQUAINTANCE, NOT one of my close friend. HMPH.
bought some souvenirs for ya all, so shall make arrangments with ya all to meet up :D but si wanting why go overseas now of all times? On purpose de right?? I come back then you leave. T.T
Hope Jacq can upload photos soon! Jiayou babe :D
and again, this weird blogger is sounding too leng jing again. okay, being too leng jing wo ye bu xiang de arh~ DD:

No comments: