-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

finished Heart of Greed couple of days ago. I must say that I was very bored with it. So I just watch parts with Raymond, Linda, Bosco and Tavia. But also some parts are indeed moving. Specifically a scene whereby the Mom says good-bye to her family one by one on the hospital bed. The lady simply says, "Ah Gil, good-bye. Jackie, good-bye. Xiao Bao, good-bye" so on and so forth, without anymore actions or words. But I can't stop crying at this scene. Applause for the actress! No wonder she got the Best Actress Award last year. I still like Moonlight Resonance though.

New taiwan drama airing! The direct translation is "Prince sees Second Princess". The director is the same fella who directed ISWAK and TKA. I wouldn't call it a funny show, but instead, a totally crazy one. I was going LOL watching it.

Geez. No mood to continue with this. Shall start a new post raving my current bu-shuang ness.

No comments: