-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hi all! I shall post on the last day of the year 2008!

Anyway. I was thinking of 轰轰烈烈 going to change a new hairstyle some time ago. Then my eldest sis just met me at central to get me my new specs, so she also brought me to the hairdresser. Being a zhai-nv with inferior complex, when the hairdresser asked me how I want my hair to be cut, I still said to thin it as per the past 16 years. Ah well, then my sis was saying that I'm BORING and she asked me to get a bob cut like the other customer. And so I did! Wahahaha.

... oops. I forgot what else I wanted to blog about :X
ah well.
Thanks to my beloved dajie!
Happy Birthday to my english/daidi partner/my great friend!
Happy New Year!

No comments: