-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

typing this using onscreen keyboard. haha. cuz tired to sit up straight n lean towards keyboard. lol.
haha. kinda shi tai during last few min of eng. oops :x
wish my eldest sis deliver successfully!
went home earlier today and i cycled ard the flats, park(so many steep slopes!), roads for nearly an hour o.O lol. didnt realize kinda overstrained until i rch hm. legs all wobbly~
waah. have to rch sch tmr 640! thats the time i usually step out from my hse. -.,- haha. i abit gia-gia leh. i cnt take big shocks one leh.
but i can trust my group of besties this year round :D not like the ones that took my trust and trample it on the ground and dump it into the bin on my bday

No comments: