-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

[edited] edited this post to add a v.impt piece of info. I GREW BY ... one CM! ah well. at least I grew :D and congrats to the guy who finally hit the one seven zero mark. :)

had breakfast with nadia, hueit, wanting and weiching today :D sad that wen didnt come though. sick at home. D: get well soon dear!

today was quite a relaxed day, other than having to write a chi compo :D p.e., no math, watch movie for eng, write compo for chi, then bio do data logging, and THATS IT. whahahahah. although my set of old bones after going through p.e. feel like collapsing DD:

watched the episode of the "xing guang da dao 123". then really sia, a few of the 3rd one really pro. not bad not bad. no wonder so many people watching it.

have been taking photos whenever I rmb... want to "save" more memories of my last year of secondary school life (which I must say have a zillion more memories that I want to rmb then my pathetic primary school life which I don't rmb much of anyway) hohum. wish that this small tiny little weeny dream of mine can be shi xian! :DD *hint hint: stop evading my camera!*

No comments: