-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Birthday today! and also my newborn niece's :) lol.
Received presents from different friends. All wishing me a happy birthday, and the wish came true! (because now is still 170708) I am having a very happy birthday!!! xD
Thanks to my besties who really did as I requested, writing long long letters despite some of them not having that habit but still written it. And also for telling me that Im appreciated and loved :D
Thanks to my dear friends who made the effort to go and buy presents for me, be it a cute Tigger in a honeypot stuffed with kinder bueno, or just a simple slab of choc bought this morning :D
Thanks to my friends who shook my hand or give me a hug to wish me a happy birthday :D
Thanks to my friends who specially told me that I can still look forward to belated birthday presents :D
This is just a simple summary of my thanks! I will be writing little cards to each of you to thank you for all the effort you all put in for little insignificant me. Really thank you all for making my last secondary school year birthday a warm and sweet and memorable one! *takes a deep bow*

No comments: