-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, July 27, 2008

patience. patience. patience.
who can give me patience, give me strength, give me courage, give me peace of mind.
I'm tired. Really. I don't know what to do, what can I do, what should I do anymore.
What have I done wrong? Why are you always angry? So am I supposed to apologize? Apologize for? For being your daughter? For your being jobless? For being unable to magic the information that you want? For being how I am?
You do nothing, and you expect everything to be done for you. You are so selfish.

No comments: