-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Shadows

I fell sick.
Sucks being sick, especially when lethargy and headaches come with it.

Anyway finally got around to watching Johnny Depp's Dark Shadows online. The visuals were good, but the storytelling and tempo are poor. Basically not much of a strong core story, and too many characters for a 2 hour movie. Most of it dark humor, rest of the time it's like the movie couldn't decide whether to be funny or serious. Ah well.

Anyway this exchange brought a bit of LOL:

Angelique: I'm gonna offer you a business proposal, Barnabas. My final offer. Either you agree to rule this little pond of mine side by side...partners and lovers...or I put you in back in the box.

Barnabas: I have already prepared my counterproposal. It reads thusly: You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly! 

Get it? He was saying kiss my ass xD

The movie in a nutshell:
Quote Barnabas: “Of all of the servants I could have spurned, all the hearts I could have broken, I got the one with the secret. I got the witch."

No comments: