-Quote-


130116

"I do [think Snape is a hero], though a very flawed hero.
An anti-hero, perhaps.
He is not a particularly likeable man in many ways.
He remains rather cruel, a bully, riddled with bitterness and insecurity –
and yet he loved, and showed loyalty to that love and, ultimately, laid down his life because of it."

-- J.K. Rowling

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Prejudice

It's interesting reading about the same event or persons in both wiki and baidu. You realise the stance and viewpoints are so different among the two. I supposed it's difficult to be really unbiased or unprejudiced. But sometimes I just wish to know history as it is, just hard core facts of what really happened, and not some twisted account from someone ignorant or with some motive. Ah well.

Anyway was kind of triggered cause I was interested in "Gwanghae: the man who became king" a Korean movie by Lee Byung Hun. So I went to baidu who's Gwanghae and the info there start to include some Manchu-Ming stuff which was not what I was looking for so I start to wiki about it. And as said, wiki was different. Sensitive topic so I hereby end my blog post.

/prays hard that I would get well by tmr

No comments: